1. What type of photography does Detres Photography do?
Detres Photography only works with Newborns and Babies. (Parents can be included no extra charge!)
2. Does Detres Photography have different packages?
Yes, we offer several packages for all baby stages.
3. How old should my baby be for a newborn session?
Newborn should be anywhere from 4 to 14 days old.
The younger the better.
4. When to book a Newborn session?
Is it best to book the session while still pregnant.
I only book a few newborn photography sessions a week and only one per day so it’s
important to book your newborn photography session in advance.
5. How long will a newborn photography session take?
Newborn photography sessions can take up to 2-4 hours.
6. What if the weather is bad the day of our session? (if it applies)
We will reschedule to another available day.
7. How long does it take to see my images after the session?
It takes about 2 to 3 weeks for a gallery to be ready.
8. How many photos should I expect my gallery to have?
Your gallery will have from 20 to 40 edited images.
9. Do you travel for sessions around the Island?
At the moment we don’t. We gladly welcome our clients in the Studio or at a local park.
10. Do you retain the copyrights of the images?
Yes! Detres Photography legally retains the copyrights to all the images.
If your package includes full resolution digital images we will provide
you with a print release which allows you to print images.
11. Do you reserve the right to publish the images?
Yes! Detres Photography reserves the right to use photos for marketing, advertising and self promotion.
This includes use on the website, blog and submission for use in magazines.
12. How long do you store and keep my images?
We will store images for 2 years after the client receives products.
13. When will I get my album?
If you have ordered a package that includes album,
This will take from 2 to 3 weeks.
14. What method of payment does Detres Photography accept?
Detres Photography accepts payments in cash, checks, ATH Movil or Pay Pal.